Friday, January 30, 2009

The Republic of Thieves Disappointment

As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the books I am looking forward to is The Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch. I pre-ordered the book from Amazon.com back in November and was looking forward to reading it at the end of February. Today, I received an email from Amazon.com telling me the order got canceled and the book is no longer available for ordering. Reading some forums it looks like the manuscript has been delayed and the expected release is actually in August 2009 if not later. I am disappointed :(. Well, at least White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison is still being released in February.

1 comment:

  1. This isn't the first and also not th last book which is on delay.

    Of course it's disappointing but fortunately there are a lot more great books available.

    And to be honest it isn't healthy to get worked up over it.

    ReplyDelete