Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Battlestar Galactica, Season 4



Yesterday was Martin Luther King day in the U.S. Since it was a holiday, I took it as a chance to catch up with Battlestar Galactica episodes which I saved up. I started watching from the first episode of season 4 and continued through episode 10. It was quite a marathon, but I really enjoy watching episodes back to back. This way you can totally submerge into the world and everything is fresh in your mind.

I have to say that the series is excellent. If you haven't yet watched any, buy the DVDs for season 1 and try it out, it's totally worth it. It's a drama, it's gritty, it's full of action, and the actors are amazing. And what's really good is that even by Season 4 the series has not deteriorated. It's still sharp and moving and the plot continues to evolve without becoming ridiculous **cough**Lost**cough**.

The preview above gives a good idea on what major plot points are going to be evolving. In addition, these 10 episodes had everything. From completely depressing situations, to enraging death of one major character, to hope and inspiration. I don't really want to give much away, so watching it is the best way. I will be picking up the second part of the season now which started last week. Here's the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment