Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Recap

November was actually quite a good reading month. I didn't quite get to publishing all the reviews yet, but I did finish 4 books within one week November that I spent on vacation away from the Internet, but armed with my iPad. I am now completely sold on an iPad being the traveler's best friend. Switching between reading and mindless games is all I can ask for during a long flight. My only reservation is that it cannot be used during take-off and landing.

I would have gotten more reading done during the Thanksgiving, but instead I found a new show to watch. Two seasons of Lie to Me through Netflix streaming went pretty fast. I need to find some more books that I am excited about to continue the reading streak in December. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Reading

Books Read: 4
  1. Cryoburn by Lois McMaster Bujold
  2. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
  3. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
  4. Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery
Favorite book: Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment