Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Recap

Happy Halloween, everyone! Well, I am late with that, but better late than never. I didn't end up reading any horror this month, but I did see lots of fun costumes on Sunday. I think my favorite was a group of people dressed up as plants and zombies from "Plants vs Zombies" game. If you haven't played it yet, then I totally recommend you download it now and clear the rest of your day :)

As to the reading, I am falling behind my reading goal. Only 3 books this month. I do go on a vacation in a week, so perhaps my reading will pick up then.

Reading

Books Read: 3

  1. An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
  2. The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys by Chris Fuhrman
  3. The Magicians and Mrs. Quent by Galen Beckett
Favorite book: An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon

No comments:

Post a Comment