Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January Recap

This was a pretty decent month for reading. I am meeting my reading schedule of approximately 4 books per month and I even started out on my goal of reading some classic sci-fi.

I am also excited about February. I've just received new Robin Hobb's book The Dragon Keeper set in the Rain Wilds and put it on top of my reading list immediately. I am still on the first chapter though, so it's too early to say anything about the book.

I am also planning to travel this month and hopefully that vacation will give me some extra time to read. Looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you traveling to? I do hope it provides you with some extra reading time. I'll be interested in what you think of Robin Hobb's book. I've heard good things but haven't read any of her work. This two-book series might be a good starting place, if it is any good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of Robin Hobb. I've read all her previous series and I really enjoyed them. I would definitely recommend trying out The Farseer Trilogy. It's set in the same world as the new books and has some character overlap it seems, so it might be a better place to start.

    ReplyDelete