Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November Recap

November actually ended up being a pretty productive month in terms of reading. I pretty much managed a book per week throughout and I finally finished watching Battlestar Galactica, which I enjoyed quite a bit. Also lots of turkey was eaten, so this is a pretty happy wrap-up.

Reading
Books Read: 5
  1. Flashforward by Robert J. Sawyer
  2. Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen
  3. A Royal Pain by Rhys Bowen
  4. Agent to the Stars by John Scalzi
  5. Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn
Favorite book: Agent to the Stars by John Scalzi

Authors
Male: 2
Female: 2

Blog
Posts: 6

Next on the line is Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke. I've heard much about this book and 2 chapters in I am already enjoying it, so hopefully it'll live up to my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment