Tuesday, October 6, 2009

September Recap

Well, the spirit of the new school year didn't stick with me for very long. I did remember how to procrastinate quite well ;) and sat on a book review for almost 3 weeks after book completion. Even now this wrap up post is coming several days late. It's hard to feel bad though after a thoroughly enjoyable camping trip so I won't.

Reading
Books Read: 2
  1. Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre
  2. Kitty Goes to Washington by Carrie Vaughn
Favorite book: Kitty Goes to Washington by Carrie Vaughn

Authors
Male: 0
Female: 2

Blog
Posts: 3

I actually spent most of this month reading The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon which took me weeks to finish since it's over 1400 pages (paperback edition). Review for The Fiery Cross is forthcoming, but meanwhile I am planning to meet Diana Gabaldon since she is going to be passing by on her new book tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment