Saturday, August 1, 2009

July Recap

Poof and July is over. It is now the hottest month of the year in this hemisphere and I am planning to take a vacation at the end of it, which means I will have to stock up on some airplane reading. As for July, the reading went fairly lively for me and for the first time in a while I finished 5 books. Here's the tally.

Reading
Books Read: 5
  1. The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  2. Grimspace by Ann Aguirre
  3. I Like You: Hospitality Under Influence by Amy Sedaris
  4. Sunshine by Robin McKinley
  5. Finger Likin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich
Favorite Book: The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Authors
Male: 1
Female: 4

Blog
Posts: 7

Comments
Thanks to Carl V., David Anthony Durham, ediFanoB and Hagelrat for leaving comments this month. It's great to know you've visited :)

3 comments:

  1. You had a much better reading July than I did, that's for sure!

    I was thinking about my copy of Shadow of the Wind just last night...I think it is about time to finally break into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It's one of those books that I feel envious of people reading for the first time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling, I feel that way about people reading Gaiman's books, about The Time Traveler's Wife, about The Thirteenth Tale, Dracula, and others.

    ReplyDelete