January tends to be my favorite reading month because I pick up all the books from Best of 2012 lists and enjoy them. I haven't quite gotten to all of them this month, but only because I met Inspector Gamache and decided to stick with him for awhile. Hopefully this will make sure my February is a good reading month as well.
Altogether I finished 6 books in January.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Still Life by Louise Penny
- A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny
- The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny
- A Rule Against Murder by Louise Penny
- The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny
Yes, I know that's a lot of Louise Penny up there. I think I have 2 or 3 more to go and then I promise you a bit more variety after that! My favorite book this month was The Fault in Our Stars for being sad and funny and pretty amazingly heartfelt for a piece of YA fiction.