Friday, February 1, 2013

January Wrap-Up

January tends to be my favorite reading month because I pick up all the books from Best of 2012 lists and enjoy them. I haven't quite gotten to all of them this month, but only because I met Inspector Gamache and decided to stick with him for awhile. Hopefully this will make sure my February is a good reading month as well.

Altogether I finished 6 books in January.
  1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  2. Still Life by Louise Penny
  3. A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny
  4. The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny
  5. A Rule Against Murder by Louise Penny
  6. The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny
Yes, I know that's a lot of Louise Penny up there. I think I have 2 or 3 more to go and then I promise you a bit more variety after that! My favorite book this month was The Fault in Our Stars for being sad and funny and pretty amazingly heartfelt for a piece of YA fiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment