Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Recap

June is underway and I am not entirely satisfied with May's reading. On one hand, I finished a non-fiction book which is somewhat of a feat for me, on the other hand, I've only read three books this month and I am way behind on my year end goal. The most amazing part is probably the fact that I liked my non-fiction read of the month better than anything else I read. Here's what I finished:

  1. Acacia by David Durham
  2. Royal Blood by Rhys Bowen
  3. The Inmates are Running the Asylum by Alan Cooper
Now, I have very little hope that June will be the month where things pick up. Summer is generally a slow time for reading. Even though all the TV shows are now on hiatus, I somehow don't get any extra time to read. But at least I'll try to keep the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment