Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Recap

My big hopes for reading a ton in April just didn't come through. Despite a week's vacation that included lots of travel time, I only finished two books. Both were installments in the series I've been reading, so I guess this blog is not a very exciting place at the moment.

  1. Master of Heathcrest Hall by Galen Beckett
  2. A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley
I can't even pick a favorite book this month since I enjoyed both of them, but wasn't swept off my feet by either.

In my defense for abandoning the blog and the books, I just had too much fun on this beach to spend too much time reading.


And now I am off reading Acacia which is a pretty hefty tome. So my reading goals are flailing behind, but the summer is still young and hopefully the blogging rate will pick up later. Until then, adieu!

2 comments:

  1. Shenanigans! You went to the beach without ME?!

    ...

    I've never been able to get serious reading done while at the beach; too much other cool stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, reading on the beach was a dream, but I had a blast anyways :)

      Delete