Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Recap

The shortest month of the year is over and this year its shortness is less of an excuse than usual. Still I may use it so, for I only finished 3 books this month. I enjoyed the books I read, but the last one left me without an idea of what to read next. Despite a mile-long to read list I am struggling to find something I actually feel like reading. I have high hopes for March though since a few book I've been looking forward to will be published. One of them is And Blue Skies from Pain -- the sequel to Stina Lecht's book that I enjoyed this month. The other one is The Master of Heathcrest Hall, which is the last installment in Mrs. Quent trilogy. Let's hope those will get me back into the reading mood.

On to the books I read this month:

  1. Saints Astray by Jacqueline Carey
  2. Of Blood and Honey by Stina Leicht
  3. Some of the Best from TOR.com
Favorite book: Of Blood and Honey by Stina Leicht


No comments:

Post a Comment