Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Recap

It's fall now, but despite it being a busy month, I actually managed to get some reading done in September.
  1. Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
  2. The Player of Games by Iain M. Banks
  3. Blameless by Gail Carriger
My favorite this month is actually Neil Gaiman's anthology. I am not typically big on anthologies, but this one really stood out for me. Lots of really good stories. Carl is also reading and discussing Fragile Things this month on his blog, so check that out too.

In addition to all the reading, a bunch of the TV shows came back with their premiers for the season. I am back to watching Castle, How I Met Your Mother, and Community. On top of that, I am trying out the new show Ringer with Sarah Michelle Gellar if only for the actress. The jury is still out on whether I'll stick with the new show. House and Bones should be making their appearances as well in the next month. So lots of TV watching to compete for my attention.

I am now reading Spirits in the Wires, but it has not caught sufficient interest so far and hence it's going quite slowly. Hopefully I can get through it and move on to something with a bit more pace. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment