Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Recap

I didn't get to read nearly as much in March as I had hoped. My vacation plans had to be canceled and I found myself rather busy at work. Nevertheless, the two books that I did finish were both very enjoyable. The first was Old Man's War by John Scalzi, which surprised me with how enjoyable it was despite the fact that I was at first skeptical about the plot.

The second one was the much awaited Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. I was disappointed in that I couldn't manage to meet Patrick Rothfuss during his book release tour, but the book itself met my already high expectations and more. I managed to make the reading experience last and it made for many-a-night of enjoyable reading. So overall, I am very pleased with this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment