Friday, October 1, 2010

September Recap

In a blink of an eye, September is over. I actually read quite a bit this month, but didn't get a chance to write my review for An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon, which I have been reading for the past few weeks and finished yesterday.

I've also bought a couple of new books to boost my dwindling reading pile. The first purchase is Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys by Chris Fuhrman, which was recommended to me in the comments on this blog. The other one is The Magicians and Mrs. Quent by Galen Beckett which I bought based on a positive review.

Since I didn't write the review yet, the latest book will go into October counts, but for September we have:

Reading

Books read: 2
  1. Against a Dark Background by Iain M. Banks
  2. Food Rules by Michael Pollan
Favorite book: Against a Dark Background by Iain M. Banks

1 comment:

  1. Lots of months seem to fly by nowadays, but even at that, this September really did seem to pass by in a blink. I'm glad I managed to "read" a few books on audio during the month or I wouldn't have gotten through a great deal of reading.

    ReplyDelete