Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Recap

April is already over. The weather was surprisingly rainy this year, but it tended to stay pretty nice on the weekends, so reading was on the slow side. I also finished Final Fantasy XIII this month. When I say finish, I mean I beat the final boss and watched the game ending. However, I still have plans to go back and do some side missions I skipped during the main game play.

I am looking forward to a number of new books arriving in May that I've been waiting for. On the other hand, my already-bought better read this pile dropped to 10 for the first time in ages and all the new arrivals are not going to help that to stay low.

Regardless, I am looking forward to sunny weekends with some awesome books.


Reading

Books Read: 3

  1. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
  2. Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand by Carrie Vaughn
  3. The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel
Favorite Book: The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel

Authors

Male: 1
Female: 2

Blog
Posts: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment