Monday, June 1, 2009

May Recap

May has passed so quickly and was mostly occupied by reading Diana Gabaldon. After finishing Dragonfly in Amber, I almost immediately picked up Voyager, the next installment in the series. A review for Voyager will be coming soon and I think I will be continuing on with the series as well. I have to admit to being a little obsessed, once I start enjoying a series I feel the need to read it to conclusion unless it deteriorates. That's not the case so far and I am happily enjoying my reading even if it takes me a couple weeks to get through a tome.

Reading
Books Read: 2
  1. Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
  2. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
Favorite book: Dragonfly in Amber

Authors
Male: 0
Female: 2

Blog
Posts: 3 (All time low!)

No comments:

Post a Comment